- Follow regularly scheduled routes and take direction from dispatch for unscheduled pick-ups and/or drop-offs.
- Responsible for helping passengers while boarding and exiting the shuttle. This includes helping passengers with luggage.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively.
- Keep interior of shuttle presentable.
- Responsible for ensuring inside and outside of vehicle are properly cleaned and the shuttle is fueled on an ongoing basis.
- Accurately complete paperwork as required by D.O.T. and Express 85.
- Treat all passengers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner.
- Must possess a CDL (class C, B or, A) with a passenger endorsement (P).
- Must be at least 25 years of age. A driving candidate must have at least 2 years over-the-road required experience that is verifiable from an unbiased source or established company.
- Must be able to pass all D.O.T. license testing and a road test.
- Must be able to pass a D.O.T. drug screen prior to any employment.
- Must be able to pass a D.O.T. physical.
- Must NOT have a DUI at any time in the last 10 years.
- Must have no more than 1 moving violation in the past 3 years.
Click here to access application